Happy Birthday Mom!!



Happy Birthday Mom!
Dancer, Maid of Cotton and Girl Next Door.
My mom is my role-model. She is talented in so many things and inspires me every day. She is the most wonderful mother and grandmother! She can always tell me if there is a recall on spinach, give me dinner ideas, fix a head-ache...Isn't she gorgeous! Just imagine her dancing to Three Dog Night (her favorite band). She's a lot like Mary Poppins the way she has a magical touch with my children who adore her. My mom's grandmother name is Coco and it suits her perfectly!
My mom was my dad's best catch!
My mom's favorite movie is The Bells of St. Mary's. Bing Crosby said as Father Chuck O'Malley, “I shall pass this way but once, if there’s any good I can do for anyone, let me do it now and not put it off for I shall not pass this way again.” This is my mom...always doing good for everyone. She's the perfect mother! I love these pictures of my mom and dad right before and after they were married in 1973.
My mom did my hair for my wedding. I still love for her to do my hair. She has the most gentle touch. Don't you love looking at old family photos? My favorite is the one of four generations all sitting together. My brother and sister and I are so lucky to have such a wonderful mother.
I love you Mom!
Many Happy Returns!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment