Love, Love Me Do

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.  ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

It's time to say, "Love, Love Me Do" to the ones you love and seal your affection with a Valentine's Day gift.

Send your love with these Valentine's Day cards:

Je t'aime cards by Sugar Paper for Goop come in pretty pastels in a set of ten.

You're My Lobster also by Sugar Paper is the way they say I love you in Rhode Island.

Sending You My Love by Rifle Paper Co is perfect for everyone on your mailing list.

Classroom Valentine's for the kids will add a personal touch that will bring lots of smiles. You can find a card to match every personality then add their photos. I couldn't have found better cards for my little construction worker and ballerina.

Valentine's for Her: 


Jennifer Zeuner's love necklace is made with rose gold...all you need is love! 

XO earrings make the perfect gift for your Valentine.  

Bando smooch bobbi and heart headband is what your Valentine needs to adorn her hair. 

Heart tights will add a sweetness to her outfit and her day. 

Eberjay camisole and tap pants are so romantic in pretty purple and scalloped in lace but made comfortable in jersey.

Lollia luminary is decorated in a romantic Chinoiserie style and smells of mandarin orange, tangerine, ripe peach, mango, creamy vanilla, and smooth musk.

Valentine's for Him:

Tumi earbuds are the ultimate in sound and comfort.

La Maison Du Chocolat Assorted Chocolates will tickle his taste buds with various samples of quality chocolate. 


Candy heart boxers are as much for you to enjoy as they are for him. 

Four cheese ravioli is what you should make for him. The way to your man's heart is through pasta!

Valentine's for the Children: 

Haba Doll Pram would make the sweetest Valentine for a little girl who loves her baby dolls. I love everything made by Haba. Wooden toys have a warmth that can't be beat. I also love this wooden top toy for my son. 

This heart apron is sure to inspire baking with love with your little one.

Three of my favorite Valentine's Day reads for children are The Day it Rained Hearts, the Love Me Bird and How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You.

A Charlie Brown Valentine is an absolute must to own. My children love to watch it even when it's not Valentine's Day.

Valentine's Day pajamas make the perfect present for children. I love these by Hanna Anderson for girls and boys


My husband Derek recently had a dream that I was going to leave him for Robert Plant (singer for Led Zeppelin). In Derek's dream, Robert Plant told him, "Dude, you can't win! I can buy her all the shoes she wants!" Honey, I love you and out of all the shoes in the world you'll always be my perfect fit.

Derek bought these heart shoe clips for his favorite Valentine's...pink for our daughter and red for me.  

It's true that flowers, chocolate and gifts are nice but "all you need is love" Happy Valentine's Day! xx 















No comments:

Post a Comment