Birthday Party pour deux (and me too)!!



Summer means birthday bonanza in our family. July is like Christmas with several birthdays in a row. 

For the past two years, I've doubled the fun for my kids and combined their birthday parties. This year, I wanted to have their birthday party on MY birthday! After all, they were the very best presents that I've ever received! 
After a week of rain in Texas (which is extremely rare for July) our birthday fun was rain free and HOT!
 We had plenty of cheek squeezing time with babies and friends.

 Pool blue cupcakes for little hands to hold. 

 Jumping in with friends feet first then sticking the feet right back out for hand stands.


It was a memorable day of splashing and laughing for my now five and seven-year-old...and my best birthday yet. 

Posts you may have missed:

P.S. Minted makes the cutest birthday invitations!

No comments:

Post a Comment