Pumpkin Brulee Cheescake from FoodNetwork.com

The angels start to sing when people get together over Thanksgiving pie...at least I imagine them singing "hallelujah." Especially when this season's pies are the homiest, and most satisfying, somewhat like that rush of good feeling that comes from being warmed by a crackling fire on a cold day. There's always room for dessert.


This past week, my children and I had a pie baking marathon with my mom and best friend. FoodNetwork.com has the most delectable dessert recipes for Thanksgiving. We gave several FoodNetwork.com pies a try but the one everyone loved the best was the Pumpkin Brulee Cheesecake.
My husband's favorite dessert is cheesecake. When I told him that his daughter helped make a Pumpkin Brulee Cheesecake, he sounded as excited as a little boy. Thanksgiving pies do that to us...make us feel like kids hovering over the dessert table just waiting for a slice.
My daughter's smile says it all. She was just dying to stick her finger into the warm, gooey pie. My favorite pies are the smooth and creamy ones that you add whip cream too. The Pumpkin Brulee Cheesecake was just that...heavenly "hallelujah" good. 


We had a blast making our marathon FoodNetwork.com pies! It's beginning to feel a lot like Thanksgiving. See our pie making in action here.
Wishing you a fun in the kitchen baking with your family...maybe you'll say "hallelujah" to a FoodNetwork.com pie too!  
Happy Thanksgiving! xx


Posts you may have missed:
THIS THANKSGIVING TOAST TO SQUANTO WITH YOUR FAMILY!EASY AS PIE

No comments:

Post a Comment