Love, Love Me Do (deux)

Valentine’s Day will be here soon! Have you shopped for your loved ones yet? Here are a few ideas and inspirational poems that I think would add extra happiness to your Valentine's Day. 

The Eskimo has fifty-two names for snow because it is important to them; there ought to be as many for love. ~Margaret Atwood
Valentine's for Her: 

Golden sparkler heart wand I plan to add mine to a chocolate cake...and maybe let my kids have some fun outside. 
PARIS : An Inspiring Tour of the City's Creative Heart  Take a dip into the most romantic city in the world.
Valentine Heart bra and panty set Inspired by Josephine Baker who worked her magic on Parisian high society.
Alice + Olivia Heart d'Orsay flats comfortable and sweet.
Bando hearts You can never have too many sparkly hearts!

The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away.
~Barbara Kingsolver
Valentine's for friends:

LOVE necklace "L" is for the way you look at me...
Heart Pasta I can't wait to see my children's faces when I serve them heart pasta for Valentine's Day. 
Send your love with these beautiful assorted Valentine's Day cards
Heart apron Lucille Ball would approve.
Raspberry Basil Lemoncello Cocktail Three of my favorite bar ingredients: raspberries, lemoncello and rose sparkling wine...the perfect Valentine's Day cocktail to share with your best friend.

Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand.
~Margery Williams, The Velveteen Rabbit
Valentine's for Children:

Rock Monkey...that funky monkey might become my son's favorite animal to sleep with!
Thames & Kosmos Perfume Science Kit I would have loved it if someone gave this to me when I was a teenager. This is my kind of science.
Apple Cake: A Recipe for Love A beautiful children's Valentine story about the world that can be hidden in the simpliest of things. Also, it has a recipe for apple cake.
Heart Pajamas A little baby would be wrapped in your love.
Girls' Striped heart sweater Perfect for Valentine's Day and also very French!

Westley: "I told you I would always come for you. Why didn't you wait for me?"
Buttercup: "Well...you were dead."
Westley: "Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while."
~William Goldman, The Princess Bride

Valentine's for Him:

Leather card wallet rustic...just like him!
Manicure set with everything your man needs.
Fifty Places to Bike Before You Die stunning photographs for your adventurous cyclist.
Revolution in the Head: The Beatles' Records and the Sixties fascinating facts about the Beatles’ music, their lives and the sixties.

More love inspired posts:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment