Alles Gute zum Geburtstag und prost!


Two of my friends whose birthday's I love to celebrate
BIRTHDAYS are so much fun to celebrate, especially when you're celebrating for someone else. My friend Margot just celebrated her Geburtstag and I made her a Chocolate Coffee Whiskey Spice Birthday Cake with Mascarpone Icing


Margot makes a BIG deal out of saying "DON'T make a deal about my birthday." Well my Austrian friend, I simply cannot say mir Wurst (it's all sausage...it doesn't matter) about your birthday because birthdays should be celebrated BIG...they are not all sausage but rather chocolate spiked with a little alcohol!


If you're a Sex and the City fan you might do what I do and relate all things in life to an SATC episode (like most people do with Seinfeld). I was recently remembering the episode when Carrie had to pay for her own birthday cake because nobody showed up to her party and then walking home alone she drops the cake in an NYC construction site...awful! Friends should always make their friend's birthdays better than they expect it will be. How do you make it special? Easy, you remember it!

Make your friend's birthday a happy one and say, Alles Gute zum Geburtstag und prost!

No comments:

Post a Comment