Top Ten Irish "must do" list for St. Patrick's Day
- breakfast: The proper Irish breakfast includes bacon, sausage, fried eggs, mushrooms, and tea.
- eat: Have a picnic and soak in the sun for lunch then enjoy shepherd's pie for dinner.
- wear: AG jeans are soft, vibrant and hug you in all the right places. These jeans are in a color called Shamrock...how perfect is that?
- send a card: Be sure to find the perfect Irish greeting to send to your parents and friends.
- find a parade: Family friendly parades are not hard to find. I like that the Dallas St. Patrick's Day is making an effort to focus more on the family.
- Irish beer: Irish beer for St. Patrick's Day. Find one or try several. I like the Rogue.
- Irish-style cocktails: How does a green sangria sound? I think I could drink it all spring and summer long.
- quotes: There are so many Irish blessings and sayings but my all time favorite is this one: May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields and, until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand. You can find many more in a former post I wrote here.
- movie: There are three fantastic Irish movies to enjoy in honor of the Emerald Isle...watch the Commitments, Once and Waking Ned Divine
- linens: These clover Piccadilly linens are perfect for a St. Patrick's Day picnic.
May you always walk in sunshine. May you never want for more. May Irish angels rest their wings right beside your door.
|Family fun...what it's all about! Happy St. Patrick's Day!! xx|