Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day to my three favorite Dads...my husband, my Dad and my little brother.

I'll never forget, the day I skipped high school to go to the '94 Dallas Cowboys Parade to celebrate their Super Bowl victory. It was one of the most exciting days but I was nervous about getting into trouble with my parents. I called my parents to tell them what I had done (they already knew). When my Dad answered the phone, " How bout them Cowboys!" I knew my Dad was the coolest and that everything was going to be just fine!

 I love these proud Dad faces!
 This is one of my most favorite pictures...my little man with his Daddy.
Where it all began...
That proud Dad face is also a proud Grandfather face! My daughter loves her "Coach!"

Happy Father's Day to my three favorite Dads and to all Fathers!

Enjoy these other posts about my Dad:

No comments:

Post a Comment